COMES IN PAIR OF TWO SOCKS
Incrediwear Equine Circulation Hoof Socks fit horse's legs comfortably and are created to accelerate recovery time and improve performance. Not based on compression. Based on negative ions technology.
- Post-workout recovery;
- Injury recovery (anti-inflammatory);
- Trailering and night rest (only when secured with Standing Wraps on top);
- Instant icing (when wet).
- Reduced swelling and inflammation;
- Reduced soreness and muscle fatigue;
- Increased blood circulation;
- Increased lymphatic drainage;
- Accelerated recovery time;
- Cooling effect.
Since not based on compression, can be used for extended periods.
Cold Therapy – Simply hose Circulation Hoof Socks with regular water for an instant icing effect. Cold therapy effectiveness will remain for 45 min up to 1 hour to reduce swelling. For a more dramatic icing effect, hot water can be used - place Hoof Socks in hot water for 2 minutes, rinse excess water, wait a minute for socks to cool down a bit, and apply.
Some conditions amenable to treatment with Incrediwear Equine Circulation Hoof Socks:
Laminitis - Laminitis is a debilitating disease, particularly in the acute phases. Ice therapy has been shown to be beneficial at this stage of the disease. Incrediwear Equine Circulation Socks can be applied wet to reduce laminar inflammation through their “icing” effects. Repeatedly wetting the socks will prolong the icing effect.
Navicular - With the advent of MRI, “navicular disease” as a term has been replaced with more a accurate description of the pathology involved in most cases of foot lameness. Nevertheless, most conditions associated with the navicular region involve inflammation, and would likely benefit from wearing the Incrediwear Equine Circulation Socks dry while in the stall.
Deep Digital Flexor Tendon (DDFT) Lesions- While tendon lesions in the metacarpus and pastern have been diagnosed for years via ultrasound, DDFT lesions in the foot have only been reliably diagnosed with MRI. Treatment may include regenerative therapies, but the most important aspect of the rehabilitation appears to be time off on stall rest. Incrediwear Equine Circulation Socks can be worn during this prolonged period of stall rest.
“Bad Footed” Horses- By stimulating the blood flow at the coronary band, Incrediwear Equine Circulation Socks can aid with hoof growth in “bad footed” horses. This might include those with “shelly” feet, slow hoof growth, quarter cracks or contracted heels. Incrediwear Equine Circulation Socks can be worn around the clock in the stall.
Pastern Injuries - Incrediwear Equine Circulation Socks can be used for any injury to the pastern region. This would include injuries to the straight or oblique sesamoidean ligaments, the DDFT or SDFT branches and the tendon sheath.
And more - to find out if Incrediwear Equine products can help your horse, feel free to get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org
Important! Usage of Incrediwear Equine products for specific conditions should be under the supervision and/or advice of your veterinarian. If your veterinarian is not familiar with Incrediwear Equine, have them contact us for more information.
*In rare cases, a horse may become “overstimulated” by the increased blood flow and begin pawing or tearing at the socks. In this case, the product should be removed, although it may be reapplied on a subsequent day or for a shorter period.
DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Immediately following working, training, or competing with your horse, put on and hose Circulation Hoof Socks. Then leave on the horse for 45 minutes up to 1 hour. Circulation Hoof Socks provide icing effect for 45 minutes up to 1 hour to decrease swelling.
2. Dry Circulation Hoof Socks can be worn for up to 24hrs. On medium to large size legs socks stay on overnight very well, when used overnight or for extended periods. Though when using them for thin legs, Hoof Socks must be secured with Circulation Standing Wraps or any non-therapeutic pillow wraps on top to keep them in place or upper part of sock can be folded down.
3. To enhance the longevity of the hoof socks, we recommend utilizing a thick plastic bag over the hoof during application. This practice facilitates smooth gliding of the sock over sharp nails, effectively preventing fabric tears and ensuring extended durability.
GENERAL GUIDELINES: Incrediwear is a novel “athletic” fabric that has been used in the human sports industry for over 6 years. Incrediwear is a germanium/carbon-embedded fiber that is activated when exposed to body heat, with negative ion release triggering a mechanical increase in blood flow to the area combined with increased lymphatic drainage from the area resulting in its unique properties. Incrediwear Equine has adapted these concepts into a new line of products focusing on the equine distal limb. When applied dry, the product will increase blow flow and promote lymphatic drainage. When applied wet, (particularly with warm or hot water) an endothermic reaction occurs, resulting in decreasing surface temperatures, eliciting an “ice bandage” effect. Implementing these general principles, the product can be applied dry before exercise to increase blood flow and wet following exercise for the “icing” effect. All applications should be under the supervision and/or advice of your veterinarian. If your veterinarian is not familiar with Incrediwear Equine, have them contact the office for more information.
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Place in a pillowcase or wash bag. Wash warm or cold up to 104F (40C). Tumble dry low. DO NOT bleach. DO NOT iron. DO NOT dry clean.
I really do like these but they are hard to get on and off. I like the wraps better.
They are amazing definitely work and have helped horses fluid in is hock go down. Also super easy to use. Definitely buy them ❤
My 2 year old smacked her leg on the panels. Swelled up huge over night. I soaked the sock in hot water and left it on for an hour. The swelling completely subsided! I'm not going to lie, I was skeptical when I ordered them. I wish I would have taken before and after pictures. I also ordered the standing wraps but have not used them yet.
I originally purchased one set of hoof socks, they worked so well that I bought a second pair. I bought for an older horse that can get stiff and stocky. They were a little tricky to get on when I first started using them because his feet are huge. After the first few uses I was able to get them on easier. I put them on about 30 minutes before riding, saw a noticeable difference! I have also used them on his hocks where he's gotten rubs or sores. They helped the sore to heal faster and prevented if from being constantly re opened or irritated. Have had them for over a year now and they are still in excellent condition, very well made!
These worked very well on my mare with a swollen fetlock. I used them 12 hours on /12 off for about 10 days straight when she had to be in her stall due to weather. I bought 2 and also used them sometimes on her back legs to prevent stocking up. The swelling was greatly reduced in front leg and after using them on her back legs they were completely normal and even continued to stay down without using them for up to 2 weeks. Unfortunately they have stretched out and I can no longer use them as they slip below the fetlock and bind. I have followed all washing instruction properly. I did get almost a month of steady use out of them but I do wish I could continue using them.
- USPS shipping options are calculated at the checkout;
- The delivery time depends on your U.S. state or country and chosen USPS shipping option, but is roughly 2-8 business days for U.S. orders and 10-30 days for international orders;
- Orders are shipped within 1-2 Business Days after the order has been placed;
CHANGE DELIVERY ADDRESS:
- Please make sure to always double-check your address before completing an order. If you have accidentally entered the wrong address, please contact us and we will try our best to help. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to change the address once your order has been shipped. In such case resolving the situation might take time;
- If you have the slightest concern that the shipment may fall into the wrong hands, be stolen from the door front or there have been problems with the delivery of the packages in your area, please indicate "Signature only delivery" in the order notes. Unfortunately, Incrediwear Equine cannot be held responsible for lost shipments whose USPS tracking information shows "Delivered".
- For international orders, your package may be a subject to customs,duties and handling fees. We ask international customers to prepare for that possibility. Incrediwear Equine has no control over possible import charges assessed by the local authorities;
- Orders from Europe and Middle East might be shipped from Europe based on product availability in European warehouse. If particular products are not in stock, order will be shipped from U.S.