COMES IN PAIR OF TWO WRAPS
Incrediwear Equine Circulation Standing Wraps are designed to fit comfortably around the horse's legs and are created to help prevent injury, accelerate recovery and improve performance.
- Stable rest after workouts;
- Injury recovery.
- Reduced swelling and inflammation;
- Reduced soreness;
- Increased blood circulation;
- Increased lymphatic drainage;
- Accelerated recovery time;
- Cooling legs.
Since not based on compression, can be used for extended periods of time and 24/7.
Cold Therapy - PLEASE NOTE: Circulation Standing Wraps are not supposed to be used wet for instant icing. For icing effect please use Circulation Hoof Socks or Circulation Exercise Bandages.
Some conditions amenable to treatment with Incrediwear Equine Standing Wraps:
Tendinitis/Suspensory Desmitis - Both of these conditions can include inflammation, injury and/or degeneration of the tendon/ligament, usually involving the matrix to some degree. Incrediwear Equine Circulation Exercise Bandages worn for at least an hour before work has shown efficacy at reducing the pathologic swelling that may limit the normal function of the tendon/ligament and may lead to weakness in the structure. During the acute phases (pain on palpation of the affected area), it is beneficial to wear the Incrediwear Equine Circulation Exercise Bandages wet for at least an hour/day as ice bandages. In chronic cases, it may be beneficial to work the horse in dry Incrediwear Equine Circulation Exercise Bandages. Incrediwear Equine Circulation Standing Wraps can be used around the clock while in the stall.
Inferior Check Ligament Desmitis - This is a condition often associated with painful inflammation and possible adhesion formation between the inferior check ligament (ICL) and either the superficial digital flexor tendon (SDFT) or the deep digital flexor tendon (DDFT). Incrediwear Equine Circulation Standing Wraps or Circulation Exercise Bandages can be worn around the clock to reduce inflammation and prevent or treat adhesion formation, particularly as the horse is starting back to work.
Annular Ligament Desmitis/Wind Puffs - These conditions encompassing the fetlock region usually involve inflammation and possible adhesions in the case of the annular ligament. Incrediwear Equine Circulation Standing Wraps or Circulation Exercise Bandages can be worn around the clock to reduce inflammation and prevent or treat adhesion formation, particularly as the horse is starting back to work.
Bucked Shins/Splints - Both of these conditions involve inflammation of the bone and/or periosteum. Incrediwear Equine Standing Wraps or Circulation Exercise Bandages can be worn around the clock to reduce inflammation and promote bone remodeling. During the acute phases (pain on palpation of the affected area), it would be beneficial to wear the Incrediwear Equine Therapeutic wraps wet for at least an hour/day as ice bandages.
Green Osselots - This is a condition involving generalized inflammation of the fetlock joint of young racehorses, particularly at the joint capsule insertion to the cannon bone. Incrediwear Equine Circulation Exercise Bandages can be worn either wet or dry to reduce the inflammation in the acute phases.
Stocking up - This is a condition that most often affects the lymphatic drainage of the distal limb resulting in an accumulation of “pitting edema” within the subcutaneous tissues of the limb. Incrediwear Equine Circulation Standing Wraps can be worn around the clock or Equine Circulation Exercise Bandages can be applied for an hour before work or worn during exercise.
And more - to find out if Incrediwear Equine products can help your horse, feel free to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
*In rare cases, a horse may become “overstimulated” by the increased blood flow and begin pawing or tearing at the wraps. In this case, the product should be removed, although it may be reapplied on a subsequent day or for a shorter period of time.
GENERAL GUIDELINES: Incrediwear is a novel “athletic” fabric that has been used in the human sports industry for over 6 years. Incrediwear is a germanium/carbon-embedded fiber that is activated when exposed to body heat, with negative ion release triggering a mechanical increase in blood flow to the area combined with increased lymphatic drainage from the area resulting in its unique properties. Incrediwear Equine has adapted these concepts into a new line of products focusing on the equine distal limb. Basically, when applied dry, the product will increase blow flow and promote lymphatic drainage. When applied wet, (particularly with warm or hot water) an endothermic reaction occurs, resulting in decreasing surface temperatures, eliciting an “ice bandage” effect. Implementing these general principles, the product can be applied dry before exercise to increase blood flow and wet following exercise for the “icing” effect. All applications should be under the supervision and/or advice of your veterinarian. If your veterinarian is not familiar with Incrediwear Equine, have them contact the office for more information.
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Place in a pillow case or wash bag. Wash warm or cold up to 104F (40C). Tumble dry low. Place horizontally to dry. DO NOT bleach. DO NOT iron. DO NOT dry clean.
- Standard USPS shipping is free for all U.S. orders over $100;
- USPS shipping options for orders below $100 and international orders are calculated at the checkout;
- The delivery time depends on your U.S. state or country and chosen USPS shipping option, but is roughly 2-8 business days for U.S. orders and 10-30 days for international orders;
- Orders are shipped within 1-2 Business Days after the order has been placed;
CHANGE DELIVERY ADDRESS:
- Please make sure to always double-check your address before completing an order. If you have accidentally entered the wrong address, please contact us and we will try our best to help. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to change the address once your order has been shipped. In such case resolving the situation might take time;
- If you have the slightest concern that the shipment may fall into the wrong hands, be stolen from the door front or there have been problems with the delivery of the packages in your area, please indicate "Signature only delivery" in the order notes. Unfortunately, Incrediwear Equine cannot be held responsible for lost shipments whose USPS tracking information shows "Delivered".
- For international orders, your package may be a subject to customs,duties and handling fees. We ask international customers to prepare for that possibility. Incrediwear Equine has no control over possible import charges assessed by the local authorities;
- Orders from Europe and Middle East might be shipped from Europe based on product availability in European warehouse. If particular products are not in stock, order will be shipped from U.S.