Incrediwear Equine Circulation Neck Sleeve is created to relieve muscle tension and improve movement in horses neck, especially atlas and in 3rd, 4th and 5th vertebrae region. Product can be comfortably positioned on horses neck depending on situation where it could benefit the most. The anti-inflammatory effects of the product can give relief to your horse when worn, accelerating recovery and improving performance as well. As the Incrediwear Equine range is not based on compression it does not restrict blood flow. The neck sleeve is a cross-over product from the Incrediwear Human product range.
Equivalent to Human Body Sleeve (size L), maximum stretch size 66 x 66 cm.
CARE & FABRIC COMPOSITION:
Easy to clean. Wash warm or cold up to 104F (40C). Tumble Dry Low. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
The Incrediwear Waist/Neck Sleeve is embedded with Germanium for increasing circulation, and is made of Nylon, Polyester, Cotton and Spandex for a comfortable feel.
Important! Usage of Incrediwear Equine products for specific conditions should be under the supervision and/or advice of your veterinarian. If your veterinarian is not familiar with Incrediwear Equine, have them contact us for more information.
I love all the human products! For horses, slipping over the head is not a great option. If you had it where you could wrap around the neck and close with velcro, it would be good!
My 20 year old dressage horse was diagnosed with arthritis in C5-C6 after the source of a LF lameness could not be found in the foot or limb. Neck injections failed to provide him relief beyond 6 weeks. Frustrated and unwilling to put him through treatment that wasn’t working as it should anyway, I bought the sleeve. For the price I had nothing to lose. It’s now approximately 2 years later and no injections have been necessary. I ride him with the sleeve on. It looks funny, but I don’t care! He loves it!
- USPS shipping options are calculated at the checkout;
- The delivery time depends on your U.S. state or country and chosen USPS shipping option, but is roughly 2-8 business days for U.S. orders and 10-30 days for international orders;
- Orders are shipped within 1-2 Business Days after the order has been placed;
CHANGE DELIVERY ADDRESS:
- Please make sure to always double-check your address before completing an order. If you have accidentally entered the wrong address, please contact us and we will try our best to help. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to change the address once your order has been shipped. In such case resolving the situation might take time;
- If you have the slightest concern that the shipment may fall into the wrong hands, be stolen from the door front or there have been problems with the delivery of the packages in your area, please indicate "Signature only delivery" in the order notes. Unfortunately, Incrediwear Equine cannot be held responsible for lost shipments whose USPS tracking information shows "Delivered".
- For international orders, your package may be a subject to customs,duties and handling fees. We ask international customers to prepare for that possibility. Incrediwear Equine has no control over possible import charges assessed by the local authorities;
- Orders from Europe and Middle East might be shipped from Europe based on product availability in European warehouse. If particular products are not in stock, order will be shipped from U.S.